- No warm up area, do not ride your motorcycle in the pits.
- Motorcycles can be ridden to and from the starting gate in 1st gear only. First infraction, you will start backwards. Second infraction, you will be disqualified.
- All youth classes, age is based on the riders age January 1.
- Beginner class series trophy winners ( 1st, 2nd & 3rd) from last summer series MUST move up.
- No one on track during the races except during 50’s & 65’s. Each rider may have one person over the age of 18 on the track during their race.
NO PIT BIKES, GOLF CARTS, MULES, 4 WHEELERS
ZERO TOLERANCE. DO NOT PUSH THE ISSUE.
Our pit area is very crowded and because we race at night it is hard to see pit bikes. This is for your safety. Please bring your bicycles.
ALL 50CC, 65CC, & 85CC MUST BE STOCK BORE
0-51cc 4-6 yr. old
- maximum wheel base 36″
- wheel size 10″
- maximum seat height 24″
- carb. intake no larger than 14mm
- stock XR 50 will be allowed
0-51cc 7-8 yr. old
- maximum wheel base 41″
- rear wheel size 10″
- front wheel size 12
- carb. intake no larger than 19mm
- 6-8 yr. old
- 9-11 yr. old
- minimum wheel size 10″
- maximum wheel size 14″
- maximum wheel base 45″
- 65 -90cc 4-strokes allowed with correct wheel size
85cc – 125cc 4-stroke
- 7-11 yr. old
- 12-13 yr. old
- 14-16 yr. old
- minimum rear wheel size 14″
- maximum rear wheel size 16″
- maximum front wheel size 17″
- maximum wheel base 51″
- 85 – 125cc 4-strokes allowed with correct wheel size